An Insight on what can the performance planner assist you with
The Performance Planner is the tool to “help” advertisers optimize campaigns, suggesting an “ideal plan” by allocating spending in the most effective way among the campaigns in the plan. Consequently, what can the performance planner assist you with? Learn more about it with us.
In this article, we will talk about what can the performance planner assist you with and more about this topic.
- What is Ads Performance Planner?
- What can the performance planner assist you with?
- How can we help you obtain more information about the performance planner?
1. What is Ads Performance Planner?
Google Ads Performance Planner is a Google tool that identifies ideal budgets for ads campaigns and drives additional conversions; giving advertisers bid and budget recommendations to maximize one of its three performance metrics: clicks, conversions, or conversions. conversion value.
Its goal, as proposed by the platform, is to help achieve up to 43% more conversions from Ads. To do this, Google takes into account billions of search queries, and it usually updates every 24 hours.
Performance Planner then simulates relevant ad bids as a whole, including variables such as seasonality, competitor activity, landing page, etc. Using this information, the tool is able to forecast conversions based on the conversion types in the “Conversions” column of Google Ads performance reports.
2. What can the performance planner assist you with?
One of the main advantages of the performance planner is the summary graph, which is easy to read and easy to modify.
It shows a comparison of the current configuration versus the planned one. This is useful when talking to a client, to indicate what they can expect from a higher or lower investment for a set of campaigns.
On the other hand, the metric comparison table allows us to analyze in more detail the impact of each of the campaigns. This information is based on estimates for which we do not know the process by which they are obtained. You have to be very skeptical about it.
1. For analysis – To analyze the search terms report and add keywords and negative keywords, based on performance history.
2. Improve Return on investment- So you can drive more conversions within your target CPA (cost per acquisition).
3. Drive Conversions- You can drive more conversions within your target CPA (cost per acquisition).
4. To Experiment – To create an optimized copy of your existing campaign so that it can be tested with the drafts and experiments tool.
5. Determine the best performer- which Google Ads features should be enabled to get the best performance from your campaigns.
3. How can we help you obtain more information about the performance planner?
Digitizengrow may quickly become your primary digital marketing agency. You only need to employ us, and we will do everything we can to improve the success of your advertisements. Therefore, you can take your company to the next level with the help of our staff.
Do you want us to assist you improve your online advertisements? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our representatives will gladly answer your questions. You may also view our portfolio to see our prior work with other companies.
In addition, if you are seeking for work in the area, you may visit thetalentpoint.com. There, you will be able to identify suitable positions that match your abilities. Send us an email with your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can!